░█░█░█░█░█▀█░▀█▀░░░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░░░█░█░█▀▄░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀ ░█▄█░█▀█░█▀█░░█░░░░█▄█░█▀█░▀▀█░░░█▄█░█▀▄░█░█░█░█░█░█ ░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀░░▀░░░░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀
WWW in French
Table of Content
⭕ My system and discoveries
⭕ Issues (Past and current)
⭕ My scripts in self-service
⭕ Stay in touch with the feed
The 3 last posts
- 05/04/21 New post "Use dunst as a volume indicator" in Scripts
- 05/04/21 New post "Dunst: a lightweight but powerful replacement for notification-daemons" in My system and discoveries
- 05/03/21 New post "shellcheck: check your bash scripts" in My system and discoveries
This capsule is...
a list of "discoveries" I made while being a (Arch)Linux user and how I maintain / improve my system for my needs. What Was Wrong (WWW) could be the motto for my evolution as a Linux user. Indeed, I have always learned from my mistakes and/or by trying to solve an issue (which was sometimes the result of the previous situations).
This capsule will cover mostly:
- my current Linux setup and programs I like to use with their config files
- problems I had hard time finding a solution online
- problems faced by a lot of newbies
- small tips and tricks I like to use
The author is...
a space biologist by training and a Linux user by passion
📬 contact me: email@example.com
You can also find me on...
pollux gemini capsule
tilde.pink gemini capsule
si3t gemini capsule
unbon.cafe gemini capsule
tilde.cafe gemini capsule
Recommended capsules are...
Cyborg from Christian Cleberg